Turbo Exhaust

dcoydad

I recently had an Aristo converted to a single 41 mm turbo in my SC300. It has a nice 3" downpipe that bolts up to the factory twin exhausts. The factory twins are very quiet but,very flow restrictive. I am thinking that I can extent my 3" pipe and split into two 2 1/2 twins. (3" all the way looks like a pot hole magnet). I am hoping for advice on what type of muffler I should hang on the twins? I am wanting to let the exhaust breath better but not pick up too much cabin sounds. I have seen a few studies on different mufflers but hoping to hear from those who are not selling something. Thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with the Tenabi Madallion Hyper series. They say "under 91 db." but I measured just over that. But even so, very quiet for the amount of air flow you get. Especially if your going to be running twins anyway.

Are you running factory cats or high flows?

• 3 weeks later...
I would go with the Tenabi Madallion Hyper series. They say "under 91 db." but I measured just over that. But even so, very quiet for the amount of air flow you get. Especially if your going to be running twins anyway.

Are you running factory cats or high flows?

Running catless. Not a deal in Oklahoma. 3" downpipe to extension to factory piped twins.

When I add racing gas and boost up, my single track rearend really breaks loose, any ideas on posi/limited slip upgrades?

• 1 month later...

I like the www.JackyPerformance.com dual exhaust for the Lexus SC300 cars. It bolts up to the stock sc300 mid-pipe just in case you want to add the other stuff later. It's mandrel bent stainless steel with straight-thru stainless steel mufflers too and it's not loud or drony, but flows well with good tone.