Tranny In 95 Es300

Wubbman

I've had my '95 ES300 for about a month and sometimes the trans does strange things. When I have the cruise on and am going down a hill it seems to lurch the car back and forth very slightly. It has around 103000 miles on it. Is this happening with anyone else? Also, today in a parking lot it would lurch the car forward whenever I took my foot off the brake. Not at all violent mind you, but it doesn't seem normal though. Also, do those transmission treatments that you find at WM work? Just wondering. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

my 94 used to do that also

i too it to lexus and they found nothing wrong with it when i still had a warrenty

the problem has gone away since i added a cold air intake

i think it was a problem with the throttle controller and vacum sensor which was

being fooled by the car speeding up

but it giving no additional fuel so the ecu was all confused as to why the car was going faster

should be no problem with the tranny

Just a thought: By any chance do you have your climate control turned on? The reason being, if the air conditioner compressor cycles on and off that can make the car lurch slightly. ;)