94 Anniversary Edition

bmcgtex

There was indeed an anniversary edition in 94. At one point, I had an article about it. It was celebrating a production milestone of some sort. It just bundled popular options, had special wheels (that also appeared on the 1996 Coach), and had a special color called Opal Pearl or something along those lines, that was a very light silver gray, almost white. They pop up on AutoTrader and eBay occasionally, there was just one up on eBay in gorgeous condition. I'll try to find the article and post the URL.

FYI - I received a very prompt reply from Lexus for anyone interested - THANKS for the posts above !!!!

Thank you for contacting the Lexus Customer Satisfaction Department regarding your 1994 ES 300. The following items were included in the special equipment package for the Anniversary Edition ES 300:

- Remote 6-CD Auto Changer

- Leather Trim Package

- Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof

- Gold Package

- Special Logo Floor Mats

- Special Wheels

FYI - I received a very prompt reply from Lexus for anyone interested - THANKS for the posts above !!!!

Thank you for contacting the Lexus Customer Satisfaction Department regarding your 1994 ES 300. The following items were included in the special equipment package for the Anniversary Edition ES 300:

- Remote 6-CD Auto Changer

- Leather Trim Package

- Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof

- Gold Package

- Special Logo Floor Mats

- Special Wheels

power tilt!!!!cool!wish i had that option!i like the telescoping stering wheel option also.shame my es didnt come with that!

how many did they make?

so that one we saw on ebay is it?? but wasnt there something about the tail-lights??didn't they match a different year..

i guess because it was a anniversary edition, they added some of the ideas for the 95-96 onto it? to test it out with possible buyers?