Hope In The Middle East

lenore

yes, but we need to see this in the main line media instead of a tape of Osamed bin Laden.....All we see is the hatred for western civilization.....and the demoralizing of our troops and tear down of our society. I want to see a more conserrvative view from some of our muslim nations....Not the fanatics....

No there won't. You see, the religions they follow will never let it happen. The tribes of Isaac will allways battle the tribes of Ishmael. As they both feel they are the first born to Abraham and inhereitor of the kingdoms of Abraham. It's in the bible, and that score will never be settled. That is what all the original fighting was about. So, even if we pull out, the russians already lost and pulled out, and the rest of the Asian continent were to be at pease, they would simply take up that cause again and fight over who gets the land that thier god says they get. Then throw on top of that the Muslims of Islam, and the wars will never end there.

• 2 weeks later...

....and let us not forget the Marshal Plan after WWII. Not to knock anyone or anything, but didn't anyone think there might be a weee bit of a problem in the locational place of Isreal with the surrounding area? I mean, come on, talk about needling the situation... Again, not knocking anyone or anything...just saying, looking at a globe and considering the surroundings, might of shed a little light on the situation as to where a jewish state could be created with minimal confrontational impact.... But, I know this is a hot topic, and I've gotten into trouble in the past with it, so please understand I'm not picking on anyone... I'm not completely educated on the whole history of things.