Courtesy Light

I have a is250 2007 with nav. There is a courtesy light on the roof between the on/off button and the door. It will not turn off when the cars is on.

Any ideas why this is i talked to my friend same car, his is not on

not quite sure which light you are referring to.

if its the tiny white LED light, then it wont turn off until you tell the dealer to turn it off in Lexus Personalization Settings.

if its the bigger yellow lights, then you should bring it back to the dealer to get it repaired.

I have a is250 2007 with nav. There is a courtesy light on the roof between the on/off button and the door. It will not turn off when the cars is on.

not quite sure which light you are referring to.

if its the tiny white LED light, then it wont turn off until you tell the dealer to turn it off in Lexus Personalization Settings.

if its the bigger yellow lights, then you should bring it back to the dealer to get it repaired.

thanks it is the small white light.

Push the button to turn it off.

Isn't the small white light (LED) the one that stays on all the time, so there's no button to turn it on/off? I actually like that one, as it gives me light at nighttime so I don't have to turn on the bigger ones......

Sounds like your friend had his changed in his personalized settings

Ambient lighting

Your friend's may be turned off

Push the button to turn it off.

Isn't the small white light (LED) the one that stays on all the time, so there's no button to turn it on/off? I actually like that one, as it gives me light at nighttime so I don't have to turn on the bigger ones......

Sounds like your friend had his changed in his personalized settings

The one you are talking about stays on. I wasn't sure if he was talking map lights or door lights or whatever. :cheers: