Nav Disc

Does anyone have an old nav disc they aren't using that they want to part with or maybe want to make a copy of their nav disc for me? My wifes car is on like 4.something and would like to upgrade her a bit. I don't want to go up to 6.1 as I understand there are problems with bypassing the motion restrictions on it. My wife has a 2006 Rx400/

Does anyone have an old nav disc they aren't using that they want to part with or maybe want to make a copy of their nav disc for me? My wifes car is on like 4.something and would like to upgrade her a bit. I don't want to go up to 6.1 as I understand there are problems with bypassing the motion restrictions on it. My wife has a 2006 Rx400/

Suggesting folks copy a DVD for you that costs $100's on an open forrum isn't suggested, to put it as tactfully as possible. On a happier side, I don't have the link handy, but do a little surfing & you'll find a fellow who hacked his older DVD, leaving the basic management sequence, while upgrading the actual map data (It's an actual download link). Thus, doing an end run around issues of motion restrictions. The alternative is costaletech.com's lockpick

yes, was more hoping someone hasd an older disc they wanted to get rid of. You know like 6.0 when they went to 6.1. Don't need the latest and greatest, but something with better POI's would be nice. I will try to search for the link. If you happen to find it, let me know.

You can buy one on fleabay. They sell for less than $100-.