Cool Box

Drink cans in the cool box seem to warm up rather than cool off. Is this a standard feature on all of the 460L models, and does it in fact work. In mine, there are tow openings, one with a sliding door. I leave it open or closed, seems to make no difference to the can. The box itself sems to be more a part of the trunk, than the cabin, and thus it seems to heat up rather than cool off.

Drink cans in the cool box seem to warm up rather than cool off. Is this a standard feature on all of the 460L models, and does it in fact work. In mine, there are tow openings, one with a sliding door. I leave it open or closed, seems to make no difference to the can. The box itself sems to be more a part of the trunk, than the cabin, and thus it seems to heat up rather than cool off.

The cool box only seems to work when the rear air conditioning system is on. Is yours on?

The rear AC has to be running and the sliding door (should be on the top) has to be open (to allow the cold air in there). It takes a while to cool off the contents.

I think it's included as one of the rear seat upgrade packages; you may need the 4 zone climate control to get it.