Brake Upgrade

JDOwen2

I acquired the front and rear calipers and rear rotors from a 95 Supra TT. I am awaiting 17" wheels and tires. I thought I could get a jump on the project by replacing the rears first. The old rotors are approximately 11" and the Supra TT rotors are 12 3/4". The existing caliper is a single piston and the TT is a dual piston. The hat size on the rotors are the same so the emergency brake should not be an issue. I decided against going ahead with the swap because I don't think the wheels will clear the rotors. Looks like it whould be to close to take the chance and not have the wheels fit so I'll wait. I tried to order Goodridge stainless steel braided hoses but I'm being told it takes two to three weeks for delivery. I emaild Earl's Performance Products yesterday and hopefully will have an answer tomorrow. The Earl's Hyperfirm hoses are around $91.00 compared to $115.00 for the Goodridge.

I'll take pictures and post them when I get around to doing this. Anyone have a 17" spare they want to sell?