More Pictures Of My Es

SW03ES

Hey guys, here's some more pictures of my car. The lighting is less direct so its a better representation of the true color, its really dark.

ESpic1op.JPG

I originally didnt like this photo because of the flash, but the flash makes for interesting lighting.

ESpic2op.JPG

Enjoy,whats everyone think?

the lights look purdy with that color......and the color..well i already stated i loved it... the hood/grill design reminds me of some older LS's i saw .....gives the car some unquie style and the lower part of the grill i love it! a hint of the older ES's but alot more "modern" or up to date with the times ;)

as for the area you took the photo in, maybe you should have swept first ;)

i love the background, but would worry about things falling on the car (leaves, pine needles and cones, baby squirrels learning to jump from limb to limb or baby birds, especially any bird up in the tree who needs to use the restroom...and of couse, a tree itself...mayb you should invest in a movable car port, or if you have a garage, clean it out and put all the junk outside under a tarp and the car in the garage ;)

hide it from the dangers of life, be an overprotective parent!

even if a squirrel did fall on the hood of your car, i love the location of the photo and the car in it......it gives more of a "when your driving look" at least, where i live... ;)

sorry, im babbling.... i just want your car :D

See, new ES aint so bad after all huh? ;)

Thats actually our driveway, there's a garage ahead of it that the car is parked in, I just backed it out to take the picture. Lots of trees and stuff around and this time of year its almost impossible to keep the driveway or the walks clear. You blow them off, 24 hours later they look like that again lol.

Oh yes, I dont do parking outside lol. We're looking to move into a townhouse and one of my requirements is it MUST have a garage.

yeh right now my car sits outside, at least it's not in the ghetto anymore (like i said earlier, some loser stole my plate..i mean come on..thats just sad). matt's jeep and eclipse get the garage...so in rebellion, my car leaks oil everywhere..nothing like oil stains to change a man's mind :)

im such a sucker for cars....really..i am....you wont find a woman more interested in them than me..ok you probably could..but i mean, come on....*Sigh*.....if i had the body, id be one of those sexy girls all up on some guy's cars (sk's fotos from the show)...*another sigh*

and i looked at the choices for the es's online..and i think that or the silver is the best bet... (im more of a maroon/burgundy gal...so thats more what im looking for, a little too dark...but dark is another "turn on" in my world of cars....mmm...one day ill get the money and paint mine all one color.....mmmmmmm...oh, sorry.. im being a :snoooorrrtttt: head.

Thanks Alan! LOL

The color for you is "Black Cherry" then piggy, mine is Black Garnet Pearl, but Black Cherry is about two shades lighter, more purple like. Only comes on the LS and GS. I prefer mine though...

I know what you mean about the garage LOL. We're looking to relocate somewhere closer to the shore and we're thinking probably a nice little townhouse would be good. My thinking is we should try and find one with a one car garage, because in general the smaller townhouses with one car garages look better and have more usable space then the two cars. My fiance didn't like this idea much, that she'd have to park out in the rain lol.

I gotta have a garage.