Help Rx Wont Start! Fuel Problem?

Davinci

I'm running out of options. My RX wont start. I suspect its a fuel problem, but not sure where else to look...

What Happened

My GF was driving it uphill when she said it starting losing power, was making a GRRRRing sound when pressing the gas. She said she also heard a "tink" noise just before this happened. When I got there there was some fluid on the ground, the consistency felt like oil. Color was yellow like new oil. The fresh air inlet hose also had a little bit of oil in it when I pulled it off

Just for reference

1. I recently cleaned the ICV because of idle problems and cut-offs (ran beautifully for 4 days until this)

2. The oil was changed just after the ICV cleaning

> I added a can of Engine Restorer, which may have caused a slight overfill condition

3. When the car cut off, the fuel was low (light was on)

> Info here was water may have got into the tank a few days earlier (the car was taken through a carwash just after fill-up, and the cap wasn't on ....)

> I've put Seafoam in the tank (but this was after it wouldn't start)

4. I checked fuel pump operation by touching 12V to the connector leads, it works fine

> However when I turn the Key to the "On" position, I don't hear it run

> Also, I removed the banjo bolt from the front fuel rail to see if fuel would shoot out after turning the key to On, It Doesn't (not sure if its supposed to)

5. Just for added comfort, I cleaned the entire intake system again after getting it towed home (intake manifold, IAC again, throttle body, etc)

6. I also replaced all of the spark plugs since I had the intake manifold off.

7. I also checked the EFI & Ign fuses, plus swapped the fuel relay with the horn relay to check it

I can't get this thing to a mechanic for a few days, any suggestions\questions are greatly appreciated

This is going to sound like a very stupid question but I gotta ask; Have you added fuel to the car since it cut out? You mentioned it cut out when you were low on fuel with the car pointed uphill, that actually sounds like it should have cut out on you from fuel starvation.

Yeah, It's not a stupid question.

But yes, I went and added 6 Gallons

This is going to sound like a very stupid question but I gotta ask; Have you added fuel to the car since it cut out? You mentioned it cut out when you were low on fuel with the car pointed uphill, that actually sounds like it should have cut out on you from fuel starvation.