Dashboard Light Replacements

eXo

Hi all,

I'm just helping a friend sort out changing his dashboard lights to LED replacements, before it gets taken apart I'd like to be able to swap them over in the one hit. From searching on the forums I've determined that the replacements are T5 and T10 (194) bulbs but what i'm not sure on are how many of each are required to change the dash over completely. Does anyone have a count on how many I'd require to change them all over for a '93 ES?

Hi all,

I'm just helping a friend sort out changing his dashboard lights to LED replacements, before it gets taken apart I'd like to be able to swap them over in the one hit. From searching on the forums I've determined that the replacements are T5 and T10 (194) bulbs but what i'm not sure on are how many of each are required to change the dash over completely. Does anyone have a count on how many I'd require to change them all over for a '93 ES?

there are no bulbs. search the forums.

Hi all,

there are no bulbs. search the forums.

its 8 bulbs that in there, but you will need about 32 if u want it to look bright and as even as possible read lextech.org and get informed