Best Website/ Store For Spares

LS400er

prolyl in 2003 they made it different, coz i change carthridges with my friends on Rx 300 99 and Gs400 98 easily. and this is strange, because Gs has pioneer, not nakamichi

The changer is the same, its always Pioneer even on the cars with Nakamichi. On my car the CD Changer is in the armrest as opposed to in the glove compartment, so they had to get a different brand of Pioneer changer so it would fit, and it takes a different magazine. My dad's LS400 with Nakamichi takes the same cartridge yours does.

The new cars generally dont have magazine changers anyway. The ES has one because the nav screen takes up too mcuh space, non nav 02-04 ES3's have a stacker in the headunit, as does the LS430, RX330, IS300, SC430, LX470 and GX470.

I prefer the magazine changer because I like to have different cartridges for different types of music.

I suppose I'll buy it from lexus-parts for the $30.

I just ordered tune up parts from WWW.OEMWHOLESALE.COM. They were a little cheaper than lexus-parts.com. The order is due later this week so I'll let you know on their reliability/service.

Also for spark plugs the best deal I found for NGK plugs was from www.clubplug.net - Original replacement Laser Platinum NGK-BKR6EP-11(2978) : for my model were : 8.69 each - free shipping on orders over $69

Also if you're looking for the authorized dealer's service manual I found the least expensive place to be www.lexustoyotamitsubishiparts.com - they're a Lexus dealer out of Michigan - A 96 LS 400 manual was $111.

will chime in since mine is different--the 6-disk CD changer is in the trunk under the first aid kit.

is it also Pioneer also?

I saw that magazine on ebay, check it out they might still have it up there.

I think its Pioneer too...