Got My Windows Tinted (pic).

acf

Thanks, the tint came out exactly how I wanted; dark enough to keep heat and light out but you can still see in the windows if you try. My goal was a darker version of the factory tint and thats the way it looks so I'm happy. Neat thing is depending on your angle it often looks darker than it really is.

Yep, those are townhomes. We live on Lake Norman in NC. We pay too much but the area is great. B)

Find the wash mit in that pic and you win a prize. :lol:

I believe it is hanging on the right hand post on the porch.  That will keep it out of the dirt, and away from grizzly bears....

And I win........?

Ummmm, is there anyone there with you who can pat you on the back? :unsure:

;)

Oy! A pat on the back? Not really a prize though, is it? More of a congratulatory gesture. Now a prize, that would be something tangible, like say a set of wheels, or a nice body kit, maybe even some tires.......that would be a prize......

False advertising I say.

Yes, here in Canada one must always be carefull about leaving things around the house that can be mistaken for small animals - that's what attracts the grizz. It's like that film Jeremiah Johnson every day here, except the weather is worse.

I love it dude...

Last week Saturday I got my windows tinted...%5 (limo dark) in the back and %50 on the driver and passenger windows. I went for the darkest on the rear because I want to prevent viewing in the rear (obviously) since I typically leave valuables there (coats, software, computer systems, etc), which I know is not good practice.

I went for the %50 on the front because I don't want it to be obvious...tint on the driver and passenger windows are illegal in Michigan except for four inches from the top of the windows, which does nothing for either the appearance of the vehicle or serve to keep out light.

I am happy with it...and the financial damage was $205 (including %6 state taxes)-- not bad for five windows in this area. They were going to do three windows for $139, then I decided to risk the ticket ($30) and go for the full package. ;)

heh guys i got 30% tint everywhere and i regret it now. i should've went for 5%. it cost me 180$ here. and the tickets here are for each window and each is 50$. cops here can be bitchy in some areas. but usually they let it go. if you really *BLEEP* them off they will go for full program for you.

I decided against tinting mine at all. First, it can scratch. Second and mainly is because cops hate it. You can bet the last dollar that you will get a ticket if you get stopped for anything and everything with tinted windows. I can't say as I can blame them. I wouldn't want to be a cop and stoop someone with tinted windows. I don't D&D or anything, but I do like speeding and would prefer to get the benefit of the doubt.

I decided against tinting mine at all. First, it can scratch. Second and mainly is because cops hate it. You can bet the last dollar that you will get a ticket if you get stopped for anything and everything with tinted windows. I can't say as I can blame them. I wouldn't want to be a cop and stoop someone with tinted windows. I don't D&D or anything, but I do like speeding and would prefer to get the benefit of the doubt.

Valid point but I'm going on the premise that a bronz tint is less drugdealeresque than black. ;)

:ph34r: