My New Sweetheart

The total bill was roughly $3,000. Bringing the value up to $6,000. With mechanical work, $11,000.

New Tires

New Brakes

New AC Cooler intake system

New Air Intake valve

New rotors

chrome trimming

Drive Shaft

Wheel alignment

Muffler alignment

Brake fluid Flush and fill

Transmission oil flush and fill

Engine oil flush and fill

Body Work

New front bumper

Rear Bumper repaired

New front passenger side flicker lights

Crease removal ( I don't know HOW he did that! )

New paint gloss

New paint cover

Trunk alignment

Front Grille cover paint

This was an independent body shop located near Flatland Street/Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. This guy did an awesome job!!

The total bill was roughly $3,000. Bringing the value up to $6,000. With mechanical work, $11,000.

New Tires

New Brakes

New AC Cooler intake system

New Air Intake valve

New rotors

chrome trimming

Drive Shaft

Wheel alignment

Muffler alignment

Brake fluid Flush and fill

Transmission oil flush and fill

Engine oil flush and fill

Body Work

New front bumper

Rear Bumper repaired

New front passenger side flicker lights

Crease removal ( I don't know HOW he did that! )

New paint gloss

New paint cover

Trunk alignment

Front Grille cover paint

This was an independent body shop located near Flatland Street/Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. This guy did an awesome job!!

Did you mean Flatbush Ave.?

Too bad he's not here in Dallas! what a great value both for the car and for the work... what part of Jersey are you in? I used to live in Eatontown in the mid-1970's. We were within driving distance of NYC and went there often (I have tons of relatives in Brooklyn). We had that nice black-tarred driveway there - in Dallas they don't do that - car would get stuck on the melted tar in the summer!

LexusGS400RacerX, did you replace your headlights or had them cleaned?

I need to clean mine...it's getting somewhat foggy like I got some kind of film on some part of the lens. Any ideas on how to clean without replacing them? Thanks

BIz, I did not replace my head lights, they're basically brand new, but what I would suggest is doing this.

Remove your head lights, take sandpaper at 200 level, some cleaning utensils, and some cleaning substances.

Set your headlights on a flat surface, clean the outside and inside of the headlights with the sandpaper. Wipe it off with your cleaning substance.

Edit:

Oh and please do remember to put some filler on the sides so moisture doesn't get into the head lights.

I'm located in the piscataway/new brunswick area.

I'm looking for a good body shop (for various body work, like kits and debadging), automotive paint shop, and someplace that knows their way around a lexus engine bay cause i wanna do some modding for performance (it is the 2jz after all).

lol i didn't mean to hate on it like that lol. its just not for me, but if you do it, just know that they really don't have that much stuff and that the prices aren't drastically reduced at all.

but it was pretty cool feeling sponsored for a little while... :)