20x10 Rears?

For all you out there that have, or know people that have 9.5" or 10" in the rear:

Do the wheels slap right on? Do they stick out at all? Is there any modification I would have to do to the axle shaft??? I have 20x8.5 and I want to get the deep offset look going.

Someone please fill me in.

CL

• 3 months later...

DisasterBUSE - just wondering, have you already put all 4 20s on? I was thinking about buying 20s but wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any rubbing problems. Also, what size tires should I buy?

• 4 weeks later...

Good lookin out BlueLex. Would the offset determine the lip? CJDel, I had 20x8.5 on mine and they rubbed a little since I had the stock suspension. i am planning on getting a staggered set for my whip and probably stiffen the ride too. Hated the sounds of rub on the wheel wells.

Good lookin out BlueLex. Would the offset determine the lip? CJDel, I had 20x8.5 on mine and they rubbed a little since I had the stock suspension. i am planning on getting a staggered set for my whip and probably stiffen the ride too. Hated the sounds of rub on the wheel wells.

well the maker of wheel really determines the lip more than the offset but u do get a bigger lip on a higher offset than with a lower one..but it depends on the company makeing the wheel more..u should b rubbing with stock suspension at all, mayb u have 255/35/20 tires on it instead of 245/35/20?

Hi

Bluelex or anyone know or any idea about tires size for wheel 19x8.5????I have all 19x8.5 around but i dont know what tires size i should put that on so make sure i dont rub my wheel. I was think 245/35/19 front and 255/30 or 35/19 rear. Any help will be nice.Thank

Hi

Bluelex or anyone know or any idea about tires size for wheel 19x8.5????I have all 19x8.5 around but i dont know what tires size i should put that on so make sure i dont rub my wheel. I was think 245/35/19 front and 255/30 or 35/19 rear. Any help will be nice.Thank

u r running 19x8.5 all around than 245/35/19 all around is the best fit...u only need a 30 in the rear if u were running a staggard set up like a 19x10 in the rear,....