Iphone Bluetooth

it has the second generation bluetooth system that is on my treo 680 so it should work. can you borrow a friends or one from att and see if it wil sync before u buy it. they let me do that with the treo.

I have an iphone and the phone works well (calling out and receiving) with my 400h. However, you cannot play the ipod through the speaker system, nor are you able to transfer your phone book to the car from your iphone (though numbers already in the car's phonebook work). So it isn't perfect...

More Importantly, how is the Voice Quality with the Iphone. I give you an example, the LG chocolat links up well with bluetooth but the voice quality is putrid, the person on the other end is always saying "What?"...very frustrating.

Cheers,

MadloR

• 2 months later...

Everything worx except phonebook, darn it! They say the iPhone does not have OBEX?

However, all the contacts in my iPhone's address book shows in my Audi.

Does anyone know if the Apple iPhone Bluetooth technology work with the RX 400h Navigation System?