Where Is Everyone From? Exactly...

Grew up in Knoxville TN and after college BSEE, electrical engineer, moved to Indianapolis IN where I have been for 21 years now with RCA then GE now Thomson, same company just take overs. Have always travelled a lot with my job, now to Nevada City CA 2 weeks a month. We live in Carmel IN, just north of Indianapolis.

Would love to be near lake where I could water ski more with my MasterCraft.

Born and Raised in Flushing, Queens N.Y.C. Currently living in Plattsburgh, N.Y. for college.... a heck of a lot chillier place compared to NYC. My fuel line in my car froze last year. This year... i will be sure to dump Fuel Stabilizer in my car n my girl's car. ;)

I take it docker kept his ES

Born in Alaska at Providence Hosiptal, then moved to Malmstrom AFB with my dad at 2 months, when i was 8 months old we moved to Langley AFB VA. lived there till i was 5, moved to VandenBurg AFB CA, lived there till i was 7, moved back to Elmendorf AFB, Anchorage Alaska til i was 19. Now in TX, Workig at Motorola, MPX-200 Project Manager, and im 20 years old, taking 4 classes at UTA in Mech E.

Hi, sometimes forget to look over at peoples profile. So thought that after we had done the "what does everyone do" forum. I thought I would do this... Ok, I will start..

I am an Australian, currently living in Fukuoka, western Japan. I lived in Atlanta until 2000.. After a short stay back in Aus, I moved here to Japan with my homesick Japanese wife... After 3 years here, next April, we are planning to pack up again, and move back to Atlanta GA!  But dont what I will do with my ES.. Not sure if I will be able to bring it to the states with me.. (Right hand drive).. I do however still have my JEEP waiting for me. So I may have to become a snobby nosed JEEP driver again?.....

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

I'm in Fairfax Virginia, its west of DC by about ten miles. I came here from Vermont about 9 years ago. The traffic here is awful- BUT I rarely ever use my car for daily travel- DC has a wonderful light rail system. The 2004 ES 330 I bought in May is my first Lexus; having only owned Subaru wagons for years and years and years. Can't beat the AWD for negotiating through snow storms, slick roads, steep inclines and tight winding roads. None of tht is here in DC!

We are thinking of relocating to Pittsfield Mass when I retire, but first have to find a Lexus dealer somewhere.