Where Is Everyone From? Exactly...

Hi, sometimes forget to look over at peoples profile. So thought that after we had done the "what does everyone do" forum. I thought I would do this... Ok, I will start..

I am an Australian, currently living in Fukuoka, western Japan. I lived in Atlanta until 2000.. After a short stay back in Aus, I moved here to Japan with my homesick Japanese wife... After 3 years here, next April, we are planning to pack up again, and move back to Atlanta GA! But dont what I will do with my ES.. Not sure if I will be able to bring it to the states with me.. (Right hand drive).. I do however still have my JEEP waiting for me. So I may have to become a snobby nosed JEEP driver again?.....

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

Both of my parents are from West Virginia, my parents grew up literally across the river from each other and never met until both of them moved here. I was born here in suburban DC (Maryland side) and have lived here ever since, although I consider West Virginia home.

Eventually my fiance and I are going to move somewhere closer to the beach, maybe somewhere in Delaware or maybe Ocean Pines, MD. We both love water and boats, and we both hate the traffic of being so close to the city.

I am from Chicago and my wife is from Brooklyn, NY. We met in Miami, Florida and have lived in Miami (3 years( before moving back to NYC ( 1 year) and then to Hartford, Connecticut where we have lived for 33 years.

Mike

raleigh, nc..been here for the 19 (soon to be 20) years of my life.... just moved for the first time outta the rents house...living kinda on my own...just me, Eze...and the expensive gas ;).......

and by the way, AusJapanLexus, i figure u can bring the es here..dunno how much that would cost you though..and you will probably need to the emissions regulations checked out and such...

i mean, postoworkers get cars with steering on the right side...and some people have cars imported that are that way ;)

i say try and bring it..and um...give me the jeep :D ill take good good....good care of it ;)

born outside of Boston, grew up just south of Boston, spent summers on Cape Cod (just like Patty's song), lived in Boston for 12 years, now living in the house I grew up in south of Boston and doing the commute thing (aka battling the "Big Dig"). Don't get me wrong, I love to travel the world and have.

I guess you can't take the boy out of Boston and you can't take Boston out of the boy.

ok, maybe I could live in South Beach. I have friends that live on Plantation Key in FL. I could retire there. Can you retire at 40? I would like too.

steviej

Great job guys.. Very interesting!!!

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

I get so excited about stupid things... I am completely renivating my ES.. I have replaced the wood trim with silver.. Doors, air vents, back ashtrays, the works.. I will get a picture as soon as I can!

Born in Houma, LA and lived their for about 4 years...which is about 60 miles southeast of New Orleans. Then, we moved to Baton Rouge, LA... stayed here for about 7 years; while living in Baton Rouge, we spent a few summers in Victoria, TX(a wonderful little TX town), and then, my father got a job offer in New Orleans; we've been living in New Orleans for about 6 years now.

:cheers:

19 years old ... Born in chicago... been living in michigan most of my life

Sophomore at Michigan state university.... mechanical engineering/premed

you guys havent seem me around here much... I got laid off from my job.... keeping up with school and all.... tuff life right now...

anyways... hopefully things shine out....

Neil

HAHAHAHA H8r Proof

Are you scared that i might come find you?!@!?!?@?@#$ hehehe :D j/k

No worries.

I live in Orange County California!! WHOOT CALI WHOOT!!! lived here my whole life. and YES Orange County, just like the new show "THE OC"! My sis has actually been in the show several times as an extra!

I love the Beach and I love the sun! Wouldn't wanna move for anything! BUT Stupid Gov Gray Davis is trying to ruin the state before he gets kicked out, which he honestly deserves!

Brian!

south philadelphia born and raised!moved to the suburbs of philly for a few years then went to burke,virginia also for a short time then back to philly!

kind of like what stevie j said cant take the philly out the boy.maybe moving to new jersey soon because the city is just getting worse but still love it!

im itailian so you know i love the cheese steaks and all the great cheese's,bread and all the other goodies this city of mine has!anyways moving to jersey wont be bad because its only 10 minutes from here anyway! :D

HAHAHAHA  H8r Proof

Are you scared that i might come find you?!@!?!?@?@#$ hehehe  :D j/k

No worries.

Ha Ha - I don't want anyone to find me! This is L.A. (the car theft capital of the nation...or is it the world?!) so I'll be damned if I say where I am and then tomorrow morning I go outside and my wheels are gone!!

I've come a long way from taking public transportation and I don't wanna go back!! ;)

my cousin Amy Jo is moving back to LA. She is going to be on the show "The Division". Never watched it but now I think I have to check it out. She was on "Felicity" a couple of years ago for the first 3 or 4 seasons. When she is settled, I will come out to LA. hopefully there will be an LOC meet going on and i will get to meet some of you westies.

steviej

I'm a country girl born in a small town in VA, moved to NC in '78 and love it here. My hubby is from Tenn. so we're not that far from them either. We have the best of it all - close to the mountains, close to the beach without having to live in either place. :cheers:

• 1 year later...

H8R Proof — I was in LA last night and saw a Lexus on the street, so I know exactly where you live. Didn't have my car stealing stuff with me though, but I wouldn't leave it out there tonight, if you know what I mean. Ha ha! :)

I would venture to say that there are probably more expensive cars in LA than anywhere else. I can't believe how lax (is that where "LAX" came from?) so many people are in Studio City, where I used to live, leaving their windows down and keys in the ignition. Well, I used to do that too if I just went to the store, but...

It seems like most of the members here are from back east or TX. Glad to see there are a couple others from SoCal.

Going to take the back road up to Mt. San Jacinto today to see snow! Should be a nice trip.

H8R Proof — I was in LA last night and saw a Lexus on the street, so I know exactly where you live.  Didn't have my car stealing stuff with me though, but I wouldn't leave it out there tonight, if you know what I mean.  Ha ha!  :)

I would venture to say that there are probably more expensive cars in LA than anywhere else.  I can't believe how lax (is that where "LAX" came from?) so many people are in Studio City, where I used to live, leaving their windows down and keys in the ignition.  Well, I used to do that too if I just went to the store, but...

It seems like most of the members here are from back east or TX.  Glad to see there are a couple others from SoCal.

Going to take the back road up to Mt. San Jacinto today to see snow!  Should be a nice trip.

Originally from MILWAUKEE WI. I now live 20 min. of minneapolis mn. Close enough to go home every once in a while. B)