What Do You Use To Clean Your Es350's Interior?

Thanks for looking. I want to keep my car looking great all the time, but dont know what products to use. I was told that using armor all wipes for the inside of my car will fade it. Does anyone know of good products to clean the interior of the car, and also a product to clean the leather? I was told maguiars works pretty well. Please let me know you thoughts. Thank you

Spend some time and do some reading in here, you'll find tons of great information and product suggestions.

Armor All won't hurt your interior, thats a common myth. Years ago Armor All was a silicone based product that actually accelerated fading and failure of the interior plastics that led to cracking. Nowadays ArmorAll is a water based product that is extremely safe to use. Honestly, the interior plastics and the windows themselves have plenty of UV protection built in, so nothing is really needed to protect them. If you want to anyways I reccomend a product called 1Z Tienfenpfleger that has little to no gloss to preserve the OEM look of the dash, etc.

For routine cleaning of the interior I use a product called Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer that works well, and can be used on everything except glass. To clean the leather I use a mixture of Woolite and Water 6:1, and condition with Lexol Conditioner twice a year.

Spend some time and do some reading in here, you'll find tons of great information and product suggestions.

Armor All won't hurt your interior, thats a common myth. Years ago Armor All was a silicone based product that actually accelerated fading and failure of the interior plastics that led to cracking. Nowadays ArmorAll is a water based product that is extremely safe to use. Honestly, the interior plastics and the windows themselves have plenty of UV protection built in, so nothing is really needed to protect them. If you want to anyways I reccomend a product called 1Z Tienfenpfleger that has little to no gloss to preserve the OEM look of the dash, etc.

For routine cleaning of the interior I use a product called Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer that works well, and can be used on everything except glass. To clean the leather I use a mixture of Woolite and Water 6:1, and condition with Lexol Conditioner twice a year.

I've heard about the Meguiar product line from a few friends already for the exterior. Sounds like it may be a good choice.

When you said 6:1 of Woolite to Water, is that right? Or do you mean 6 parts water to 1 part Woolite? Just wondering~

I like Lexol cleaner & conditioner on the leather. I like 303 Aerospace Protectant on the vinyl, but it does have a semi-shiny apearance & not everyone likes that. Meguiar's also makes good products & is more commercially available (easier to find than 303).

Thanks for looking. I want to keep my car looking great all the time, but dont know what products to use. I was told that using armor all wipes for the inside of my car will fade it. Does anyone know of good products to clean the interior of the car, and also a product to clean the leather? I was told maguiars works pretty well. Please let me know you thoughts. Thank you

To remove stains the surface tension that bonds them must be released, then the stain encapsulated and held in suspension to be removed. I’m repeatedly asked which product is the best interior cleaner. There is no one-product answer; as the so-called all purpose cleaners (APC) do not remove every stain, different stains require different solvents to remove them.

When cleaning a stain, try detergent and water first. If this does not remove the stain, then try a stronger type cleaner) once fabric is clean apply a fabric protection (303TM High Tech Fabric Guard)

Between these cleaners you should be able to remove 99% of stains occurring in a vehicle and around the home; Start with a 10:1 solution and decrease dilution as necessary;

Carpets- 303™ Rug / Upholstery Cleaner & Spot Remover

P21S Total Auto Wash (its active ingredient is d-limonene (citrus) a safe all purpose cleaner (APC)

Woolite® Heavy Traffic Carpet Foam or Hoover Deep Cleansing Carpet/Upholstery Detergent

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover

PVC – a solution of Woolite and distilled water or a citrus-based cleaner and water to remove stains use 1Z Cockpit Premium as a matte finish dressing.

Plastic - Plexus, BTI™ Chemicals Plastic Polish & Cleaner

Leather – a solution of Woolite and distilled water and Zaino Z-10 as a conditioner

Washable surfaces - Distilled water / Woolite 10:1 or 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover ™

Glass surfaces - Stoner's Invisible Glass and a (Norwex) glass cleaning cloth with a super tight knit.

Wood surfaces – Klasse or Zaino All-In-One (AIO)

Ultra violet (UV) protection - for all interior surfaces- 303™ Aerospace Protectant

I've heard about the Meguiar product line from a few friends already for the exterior. Sounds like it may be a good choice.

When you said 6:1 of Woolite to Water, is that right? Or do you mean 6 parts water to 1 part Woolite? Just wondering~

6 parts water to 1 part Woolite, sorry lol.

Meguiars is okay, but there are tons of better products IMHO.