Sunroof Rattle

Rookie

Curious if anyone here experiences a rattle in their sunroof? Discussions on another forum indicate this seems to be pretty common. No one's really figured out what causes it, and so there's no particular fix at this point. It's a very quick rattle ( 4 or 5 taps per second). I can get it to stop by very slightly pressing up on the passenger side of the sunroof.

Regards,

Rookie

• 2 months later...

Curious if anyone here experiences a rattle in their sunroof? Discussions on another forum indicate this seems to be pretty common. No one's really figured out what causes it, and so there's no particular fix at this point. It's a very quick rattle ( 4 or 5 taps per second). I can get it to stop by very slightly pressing up on the passenger side of the sunroof.

Regards,

Rookie

I have the same problem and the dealer can't figure out how to make it stop. Anyone know?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I have the same problem and the dealer can't figure out how to make it stop. Anyone know?

Still no luck on my end with it. It comes and goes with the seasons. I think it's about that time again.

Mine rattles all the time. As with previous mention, pushing up on right front corner stops the rattle.

• 4 months later...

Still no luck on my end with it. It comes and goes with the seasons. I think it's about that time again.

Mine rattles all the time. As with previous mention, pushing up on right front corner stops the rattle.

It's obvious this is a common problem. Mine does it too! I think it has to do with the temperature changing.

• 4 months later...

It's obvious this is a common problem. Mine does it too! I think it has to do with the temperature changing.

Have had the same issue with the sunroof but found it was the plastic casing around the interior that was shaking loose upon closer inspection. Haven't fixed it yet but glad to isolate the culprit.

• 2 weeks later...
Have had the same issue with the sunroof but found it was the plastic casing around the interior that was shaking loose upon closer inspection. Haven't fixed it yet but glad to isolate the culprit.

You talking about the interior plastic trim molding? Let us know if you're able to fix it and how.