Front Speaker Grilles

Is there a quick way to remove the front speaker grilles? I started to try to pop them out, but they wouldn't come out & I didn't want to force it. Thanks for any help.

97 ES300 speaker grilles are not removal. You need to remove the door panel to reach the speakers.

Is there a quick way to remove the front speaker grilles? I started to try to pop them out, but they wouldn't come out & I didn't want to force it. Thanks for any help.

97 ES300 speaker grilles are not removal. You need to remove the door panel to reach the speakers.

Thanks. I was just trying to clean them. I guess I'll just have to remove the door panel to clean them unless someone else has a better idea.

• 11 months later...

Hi, I don't mean to interrupt but I also am trying to get access to the front and rear door speakers on my 97 es300. Do you know how to remove the panels? Also, the rear door speakers are blown and need replacement. Do you know what size aftermarket units will work? Thanks a bunch for the help.