Ls460 Vs. Ls460l

I have been looking at ordering a 2008 LS460L, but notice most people on the forum have the regular LS460. Is there any benefits other than cost of buying the regular model? It just seems like the LS460L has a smoother ride, double glass which is quieter and more room. Thanks

My local dealer has been getting all the short wheelbase models without the 19 speaker feature. The "L" models are all being delivered with the M.L. audio setup. I believe the audio upgrade was around $2,300. This is just my dealer so I can't speak for all. Obviously, the audio upgrade can be ordered on the shorter wheelbase model.

I am still holding out for the 2008 year model to see what is added/changed/improved.

John

My local dealer has been getting all the short wheelbase models without the 19 speaker feature. The "L" models are all being delivered with the M.L. audio setup. I believe the audio upgrade was around $2,300. This is just my dealer so I can't speak for all. Obviously, the audio upgrade can be ordered on the shorter wheelbase model.

I am still holding out for the 2008 year model to see what is added/changed/improved.

John

The price by $500 :wacko:

A new color option

The L will have an optional new air suspension and that's it