A-arms

dwebb99

Help,I have a SC 300 with bad lower and possibly bad upper control arm bushings. My Lexus dealer wants an arm and a leg for these parts. At some time I had heard that the 93-98 Supras had the same control arms. Can anyone confirm this? My local Toyota dealership can provide me with upper and lower control arms for a Supra at 1/2 what the Lexus dealer wants. Anyone in the US offer a GOOD QUAILTY bushing replacement kit? I want my Lexus quality ride back.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know ALOT of Lexus owners are confronting this repair now that our cars are getting along in years/mileage, and it would be great to get this information out there. Thanks, Drayton

... Anyone in the US offer a GOOD QUAILTY bushing replacement kit? I want my Lexus quality ride back.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know ALOT of Lexus owners are confronting this repair now that our cars are getting along in years/mileage, and it would be great to get this information out there. Thanks, Drayton

Definitely...

At least that is what they say... I still want to get these:

Daizen components

I have no affiliation with TMEngineering.

Why not get the factory replacement bushings through Toyota? It's my understanding that the SC300/400 uses the same chassis as the Supra. This is what i've been told so I can't say for certain. Shouldn't be too hard to ascertain though. See if the part numbers are the same or if they are interchangeable. Keep us posted.