Did Some Searches But Didnt Find What I Wanted

dsm

i really cant find anything for the IS 300. ok i found a turbo kit from toyomoto but that damn thing is 10g. thats pretty expensive imo. i was thinking around 4-5g for a turbo kit. anyways im just looking for some serious power adder for this car turbo or s/c. is there a s/c for this car? i read up about this guy that has an apexi s-afc, intake, exhaust, and tuning and he managed to push close to 210whp, which i think is alright. its not much power. im looking for something close to 300whp. im even thinking of just hooking up some nitrous to it, if thats the last alternative.

and lastly i dont want to change the stock exterior i just want to add like ground effects. does anyone make em?

thanks for all the help in advance

How difficult would it be to swap the engine from a SupraTurbo??? Isn't the IS300's engine just an evolution of the old 3.0L6 of the Supra? There must be hundreds of mods for the old Supra. Wouldn't any fit the IS300?

Good luck