06 Gx

I have settled on a 06 GX, fulled loaded with KDSS. Thanks to this forum....I looked for KDSS. :cheers:

Now I need help before the purchase. Any issues that I should watch out for before signing on the dotted line? Any reports of "vibration at 65 mph" and "clunk" with this model. Anything else?

One more question....Can one play MP3 songs on the ML CD changer? If yes, can you choose songs on the NAV touchscreen?

Thanks.

Options

Well you just mentioned the problems to look out for...

I have read here that there is a TSB to get the "clunk" fixed. How about the "vibration" issue, if present? Is there a cure for it.

I would still like to know if MP3 can be played (and touch controlled on the NAV screen) in the ML changer?

Thanks

Clunk is one issue to look out for, vibration is a problem in a very small percentage of the GX. Another issue is that sometime the KDSS will cause the truck to sit unevenly left to right.

• 9 months later...

My 65 MPH vibration turned out to be bad tires. Michelin tires were defective.

I noticied vibration immediatey after delivery of new vehicle. Took Tampa dealer 17,000 miles, 4 trips, & my refusal to pick up vehicle to find problem. They kept trying alignment at my expense. Problem went away immediately after mounting new tires.

I have 29,000 miles now. No vibration.