In The Market For A Gx - Need Help

I am in the market for a 05 or 06 GX with KDSS. I have found that sometimes a complete description is not available on the internet. Is it fair to assume that if there is dark wood trim in the pictures then there is a high probability that the car has sports package with KDSS. This is for a first screen....to be verified later on through a VIN check.

Can KDSS be found on in 05 or 06 with tan interior. I really want tan interior but so far I have only found gray interior. :cries:

Finally, what do you think is a fair price for a 05 with NAV/Rear Entertainment/KDSS and <40 K miles. What is a fair price for a 06 with the same options and <20 K miles?

Thanks.

Options

I am in the market for a 05 or 06 GX with KDSS. I have found that sometimes a complete description is not available on the internet. Is it fair to assume that if there is dark wood trim in the pictures then there is a high probability that the car has sports package with KDSS. This is for a first screen....to be verified later on through a VIN check.

Can KDSS be found on in 05 or 06 with tan interior. I really want tan interior but so far I have only found gray interior.:cries:

Finally, what do you think is a fair price for a 05 with NAV/Rear Entertainment/KDSS and <40 K miles. What is a fair price for a 06 with the same options and <20 K miles?

Thanks.

Options

O.K. I did find one with tan interior (and blizzard blue exterior). However, the dash is still dark with dark wood trim!

I have found a "charcoal" exterior (must be Ash Blue Mica?) with gray interior....fully loaded, including KDSS. It's 06 with about 26K miles. What's a fair price? Is $43K too much?

Thanks for help.

Options

I have found a "charcoal" exterior (must be Ash Blue Mica?) with gray interior....fully loaded, including KDSS. It's 06 with about 26K miles. What's a fair price? Is $43K too much?

Thanks for help.

Options

That looks like a good price in H-town. Private Party value according to KBB and almost $4000 less than suggested retail.

Last December I purchased fully loaded (includes KDSS,NAV,DVD etc) with tan interior 2005 model with 12K miles on it for $41.5 + tax. I had to ship this from FL to TX (shipping $550). Hope this helps.

Thanks...and thank you LScott. I did end up buying the 06 GX with KDSS, NAV and DVD. Now I have to get it shipped from CA to TX. Any recommendations about a transporter. Do you guys recommend open or an enclosed container.

Options