Can I Install A Navigation System On My 07' Es350?

dcfish,

Could you also send me information and pricing for an in dash nav for a 2007 es350. My email address is rkp29@gmail.com.

Thanks.

rkp29, the email you posted can not be sent and returns ??? PM me or EM.

Hello DCFISH,

I just purchased an 08 ES350 and Im looking for a Navigation unit. Please let me know if you have any in stock and what the pricing is. My email address is wlleon@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

dcfish,

Could you also send me information and pricing for an in dash nav for a 2007 es350. My email address is rkp29@gmail.com.

Thanks.

rkp29, the email you posted can not be sent and returns ??? PM me or EM.

Hello DCFISH,

I just purchased an 08 ES350 and Im looking for a Navigation unit. Please let me know if you have any in stock and what the pricing is. My email address is wlleon@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Hello DCfish. I just bought a 2007 Lexus ES350 yesterday. Could you also let me know if you can help with a nav (availability, price,etc.)? I just have the radio/cd changer -no current nav!

My email is - poopsmcgee1111@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DCFish. We just purchased a 07 ES 350 yesterday. Do you have any more NAV systems availalbe? If so can you send me the cost? Does this also have the mounting frame that goes around it? If not would you know where i can get. Thank you very much in advance.

richard.p.garcia@gmail.com

Thanks

hi

DCFISH

Can you give me info/price of navi system with plug and play harness for 07 ES350?

email: sendww@gmail.com

thx

dcfish

You appear to have some knowledge in this area so I hope you can shed some light for me. Same situation '07 ES350 bought without Nav but want to know if it's possible to install OEM. If it can be done what is needed?

Many thanks

Yes, It is very possible, I have 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. Leave your email for more info.

k_g_fox@hotmail.com

Can you also give me the price for the 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. If I already has the OEM nav system with CD Player, how much is the plug and play harness only? My e-mail is buuly@yahoo.com . Thanks.

EM sent B)

Thanks for looking. I just purchased my brand new 2007 Lexus ES350 about 1 week ago and love it so far. I just had a quick question, I bought it without the navigation thinking I could install an aftermarket pioneer or something in that area. To my surprise circuit city nor bestbuy can do it. They say they dont have dash kits for my car. Does anyone know where I can go in southern cali to get one installed? Will the dealer be able to install a factory navigation if I take it to them? Thanks in advance.

I'll look to see if I have a factory nav, I'll get back with you. :cheers:

I have a 2007 es350 it did not come with nav and i am wonering if its possible to add it and add the back up camera my email addrese is lenny19822005@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have a 2008 ES350. Someone told me there was no way to upgrade and that it would be really expensive to wire everything?? I am mechanically inclined and would like to do this if I can install it myself. Please send me a quote. Thank you! RyanDJames@hotmail.com

i have a 2008 ES350. Someone told me there was no way to upgrade and that it would be really expensive to wire everything?? I am mechanically inclined and would like to do this if I can install it myself. Please send me a quote. Thank you! RyanDJames@hotmail.com

• 9 months later...
dcfish

You appear to have some knowledge in this area so I hope you can shed some light for me. Same situation '07 ES350 bought without Nav but want to know if it's possible to install OEM. If it can be done what is needed?

Many thanks

Yes, It is very possible, I have 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. Leave your email for more info.

Hi dcfish,

I am looking for a 100% OEM full nav systems for my 2008 ES350. Can you find me one? my email is wind2wave@gmail.com Thanks

Shawn

• 3 months later...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi DCFish,

Would you give me the info/pricing the 100% OEM full nav systems and backup camera kit with plug and play harness for adding NAV to 2008 ES350? My email is steven_kenneth1@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance

Steven

• 1 month later...

Hey, there, dcfish. I'm making the trip down to Miami on Tuesday to buy a 2008 ES 350, and I'd like to add factory nav ASAP.

Please email me pricing at ccalabritto@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

• 2 years later...

Hi Dcfish,

Would you give me the info/pricing the 100% OEM full nav systems and backup camera kit with plug and play harness for adding NAV to 2008 ES350?

My email is ducpho10@yahoo.com

Thank you

-Dennis

• 2 years later...

Hi dcfish

I just bought an 07 Lexus ES350 with only 57413 miles on it and it is a very sweet ride but it did not come with navigation could you email me pricing on a oem nav to my email

Hustlehardla@gmail.com

Thank you 

Best regards

Joe

• 7 months later...
On 11/1/2010 at 11:30 PM, Rick Lexus 350 said:

Hi DCFish.  

I have a 2007 Lexus ES 350 that came without factory navigation.  I bought the correct factory navigation unit.  I do not have the wiring to put in the factory navigation.   Do you have the wiring?  of not can you tell me what to get

Jim  jamesbarrier@applecontractingllc.com