Can I Install A Navigation System On My 07' Es350?

Thanks for looking. I just purchased my brand new 2007 Lexus ES350 about 1 week ago and love it so far. I just had a quick question, I bought it without the navigation thinking I could install an aftermarket pioneer or something in that area. To my surprise circuit city nor bestbuy can do it. They say they dont have dash kits for my car. Does anyone know where I can go in southern cali to get one installed? Will the dealer be able to install a factory navigation if I take it to them? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for looking. I just purchased my brand new 2007 Lexus ES350 about 1 week ago and love it so far. I just had a quick question, I bought it without the navigation thinking I could install an aftermarket pioneer or something in that area. To my surprise circuit city nor bestbuy can do it. They say they dont have dash kits for my car. Does anyone know where I can go in southern cali to get one installed? Will the dealer be able to install a factory navigation if I take it to them? Thanks in advance.

I'll look to see if I have a factory nav, I'll get back with you. :cheers:

I'll look to see if I have a factory nav, I'll get back with you.:cheers:

Yes, I have the nav. Check your messages for all the info. :cheers:

Many moons ago, I worked at Sound Advice. they do "custom installs" and can and will do the install of any unit. Circuit City, and Best Buy only do "factory fit Mod installs."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DCFish - Do you have Nav for a RX350? Please contact me. Thanks.

JC

• 4 months later...

DCFISH:

I am interested in getting a factory nav unit for my 2008 ES350 which did NOT come with a navigation system. Can you help?

• 8 months later...

dcfish

You appear to have some knowledge in this area so I hope you can shed some light for me. Same situation '07 ES350 bought without Nav but want to know if it's possible to install OEM. If it can be done what is needed?

Many thanks

dcfish

You appear to have some knowledge in this area so I hope you can shed some light for me. Same situation '07 ES350 bought without Nav but want to know if it's possible to install OEM. If it can be done what is needed?

Many thanks

Yes, It is very possible, I have 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. Leave your email for more info.

dcfish

Many thanks

Yes, It is very possible, I have 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. Leave your email for more info.

k_g_fox@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

This message is for dcfish. I am interested in purchasing a nav system for my 07 es 350. If you have one available can you please contact me via email paja0718@aol.com

• 6 months later...

hey DCFISH,

I am interested in a back up camera system - i love using my iphone for nav so don't especially need the nav but don't mind if it has it. I have the 2008 es350. what are my options? If you want to email me, contact me via beats at nsoul dot com

• 2 weeks later...
dcfish

Many thanks

k_g_fox@hotmail.com

Can you also give me the price for the 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. If I already has the OEM nav system with CD Player, how much is the plug and play harness only? My e-mail is buuly@yahoo.com . Thanks.

dcfish

Many thanks

k_g_fox@hotmail.com

Can you also give me the price for the 100% OEM full nav systems with plug and play harness. If I already has the OEM nav system with CD Player, how much is the plug and play harness only? My e-mail is buuly@yahoo.com . Thanks.

EM sent B)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

dcfish,

I have a 2009 Lexus IS250 that i will like to install the oem navigation back up camera and steering wheel controls for

can you email me the information please

keisuke327@gmail.com

thank youu

dcfish,

I have a 2009 Lexus IS250 that i will like to install the oem navigation back up camera and steering wheel controls for

can you email me the information please

keisuke327@gmail.com

thank youu

Sorry, IS250 navs out of stock at this time crybaby.gif

• 1 month later...

dcfish,

Could you also send me information and pricing for an in dash nav for a 2007 es350. My email address is rkp29@gmail.com.

Thanks.

rkp29, the email you posted can not be sent and returns ??? PM me or EM.

• 3 months later...

Hey DCFISH,

Could you please send info and pricing for navigation system for a 2007 ES350. My email is ebaydomainusa@gmail.com thanks.

dcfish,

Could you also send me information and pricing for an in dash nav for a 2007 es350. My email address is rkp29@gmail.com.

Thanks.

rkp29, the email you posted can not be sent and returns ??? PM me or EM.