Dealer Experiences In Florida

FLG8R

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently moved to Florida from NY I found that down here, dealers discounts are very aggressive in this market. I found a Lexus dealer here that is one of the oldest and first Lexus dealers in the south. I found their prices to be unbeatable and their service to be like no other. You feel as if you’re human versus just a number. I highly recommend them.

Although I live in Central FL, I purchased my 2008 RX 350 from Scanlon in Fort Myers...largely did my comparison "shopping" via email/online w/follow-up phone calls...Gary Z. was the best!

Good luck...and yes, they are agressive and competitive!

• 3 months later...
I just recently moved to Florida from NY I found that down here, dealers discounts are very aggressive in this market. I found a Lexus dealer here that is one of the oldest and first Lexus dealers in the south. I found their prices to be unbeatable and their service to be like no other. You feel as if you’re human versus just a number. I highly recommend them.

I have lived in SE Florida as long as Lex has been born and I'll swear by JM in Margate. I own a 2001 LS 430 and although I have spent very little money on repairs, they always seem to be accomodating and prices seems fair. I'd be curious to know the dealer in FL that you're referring to.

• 1 month later...
Although I live in Central FL, I purchased my 2008 RX 350 from Scanlon in Fort Myers...largely did my comparison "shopping" via email/online w/follow-up phone calls...Gary Z. was the best!

Good luck...and yes, they are agressive and competitive!

If you like Scanlon you will love Germain down in Naples. I bought car from both place. Scanlon have really good service, but Germain so far give me a better deal on price.

Btw, Scanlon do have great after sale service. So. get the car from Germain and use Scanlon service department.

I bought my Lexus from Lexus Of Orlando. Great sales, no dealer fees and they gave me a good deal on the Lexus and my trade as well. I would watch out for their service Dept though. I took my car in for the 1000 Complimentary LPS service and all they did was wash and detail my car. They did not perform what I wanted them to do on the LPS checklist they gave me and me being a dummy, I did not test the LPS settings on my car when I got it back from the an hour later. So I had to drive an hour back from Kissimmee just for them to do what was supposed to be done the first time. They did not even offer me gas coming going back there and did not even apologize to me. This makes me wary on the future service that I may perform with them. I will want an oil change and only to find in the fuutre they did not do one when they were supposed to...

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I bought my used Lexus through Lexus of Kendall. Salesman was real nice, I don't think i necessarily got a great deal, as I didn't give much pushback on the $689 dealer services fee.

Finance guy was real straight forward and easy to deal with as well.

• 1 month later...

I have to bk up the post re:

Scanlon Lexus Ft. Myers. When I first got my ES-300, it was in need of lots of TLC, I had no experience with Lexus, and had not found LOC yet. I asked the service manager if I could talk to a mech. They were very helpful, the guys at the parts desk were equally helpful, they printed parts breakdowns, and other info. If I had to take it to a shop, I don't think I would hesitate taking it to Scanlon.

capn