Faster Es300

If you're going to try and use a TRD charger on the ES, 97-98 is your best bet, so you're in luck, as it's the closest to the Camry/Solara engines it was designed for and tested on. The 94-96 ES has some electronic incompatibilities to deal with (requiring some ECU swaps), and 99 and up have the VVT-i to complicate things. Make sure the engine seals are in good shape--running at boost will stress them.

With aftermarket pulleys, the supercharged 3.0L V6 can put out 343HP at the crank, although I wouldn't recommend running that much power through the factory automatic transmission...Believe me, I'd love to have a sleeper 97-98 ES running HP numbers competitive with AMG and ///M cars :)

the trd supercharger works on the es

i didn't find the cmary muc faster with it

but it still had to be dyno tuned for the s-fac

may have slight clearance issues with the hood but i am not sure

you can see by my sig i have done alot

but the car isn't really made to do alot more

the exhaust and intake helped a good bit

bbsal got a jet chip but never got it dyno'd yet to see if there was any positive results

as many other owners have tried jet and said it was worse than before

Does the cold air intake help much? My brother has a Ford Lightning with a AC cold are charge that is set up like NOS. When he hits the buton the ac shoots cold air which is more dense that warm are hense the increase in HP. Then next gen lightning with com stock with it. Is that the same type of system you have?

no i dont think he has that kind of system he just has a new pipe and stuff thats ran away from the hot air so it pulls cooler outside air in the intake.

for me yes i put a jet chip in mine and the car has ran perfect with it and i seem to see a increase in power.but didnt get a dyno yet!

put it this way.i raced my freinds 93 and a 96 and beat them both so it must have did something!unless im just a better driver!the 93 i beat by a good car lenth and the 96 by about 3/4 car lenth.

i was interested in a supercharger but to much work it looks like to get it in there!