Scratched Rims

It's been exactly a month since I got my new IS250 and happened to curb one of the rims today :cries: There are few noticeable scratches on the wheel and it is driving me nuts. Is it possible to get it fixed? I live in the northside suburbs of Chicago and I would appreciate it if someone could suggest a good repair shop.

It's been exactly a month since I got my new IS250 and happened to curb one of the rims today :cries: There are few noticeable scratches on the wheel and it is driving me nuts. Is it possible to get it fixed? I live in the northside suburbs of Chicago and I would appreciate it if someone could suggest a good repair shop.

I am not sure where or the cost to repair the rim but in my opinion I would just watch on ebay and purchase another rim . $100.00 I am guessing for a new one as to $$$ to fix it? hope that helps

$100.00 I am guessing for a new one.

Where can you get Lexus OEM wheels for $100-?

EBAY keep your eyes open they are there..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-IS250...138383806QQrdZ1

Please note: Used wheels typically have one or more of the following conditions: light scratches, wheel weight marks or impressions, paint chips, etc. Grading is a indicator of appearance only.