Personal Profile

My Controls ---> Edit Personal Profile Information.

Thanks Rya, it done worked.

Oh yeah, one more question on my personal profile, how do I add a second vehicle that I may own? Thanks

Oh yeah, one more question on my personal profile, how do I add a second vehicle that I may own? Thanks

You would do that the same way, but on the vehicle line, add a comma after the first vehcle. AFter the comma, enter the second vehicle. Any time! :D

You would do that the same way, but on the vehicle line, add a comma after the first vehcle. AFter the comma, enter the second vehicle. Any time! :D

Once again I thank you for your help. Can you

picture me trying to figure out the NAV

system? Heck the cupholders baffle me.

Once again I thank you for your help. Can you

picture me trying to figure out the NAV

system? Heck the cupholders baffle me.

Not a problem! This forum is a nice place to be when I have car questions. The least I can do is help with non-car questions when they come up.! :D

I had a hard time with the air conditioner (ok - still have to think about the buttons). I usually manage to turn on the flashers instead of adjusting the speed of the air. My old vehicle was a '96 Cherokee - no power locks or windows, no moonroof buttons, manual seat... the 4x4 lever & the 4 doors were the high points! Hehe!

lol...this is a funny thread (not the topic, but the responses)

Yea, contrasting complex cars to simple cars made me think of MY most simple car. It was my first car, in 1972 ... it was a 1964 Ford Falcon Window Van. Roll up windows, AM (only) Radio, and a manual choke. I wonder how many gallons of oil that P.O.S. ended up dripping onto the So. Cal. Freeways. As soon as it got up to 60mpg and above, that sucker leaked like a sive. :D

• 3 years later...

If you're referring to posting a picture in your signature, try this:

1. Click on your use name at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.

2. Select "My settings" from the drop-down list.

3. Under the "Your Options" heading, select "Profile".

4. Click on "Change signature".

5. Click on the "Insert image" button.

6. Type in the web address of your image. If you don't have it hosted somewhere,

find a picture-hosting site, upload the picture and copy the path that leads to it.

You probably know that you don't have to do this when uplading an avatar (150x150 pixel) image - that is inserted directly into the Profile section, but for having the picture show up after every posted comment, you need to have a "path" to the picture.

Dave