7 Ways To Make You Ride Go Faster

ya tell me about it. yo i was just chillin at a show whin i say this mustang, the guy put a GT-R sticker on it. he was going on about how 1 of a kind it was but really he did not know *BLEEP*. he said it had the hole package and then i asked him if he got the rotary engine and he said ya, so then i asked him if he got all ew pistions in to ya ya ya the guy replied, i just walked away. ricers dont know *BLEEP*.

While I agree that rice = dumb, you might want to watch out for those loud, obscene CRX's. I personally knew a guy in high school who's 91 CRX could outrun a Porsche 911 turbo, and just last night I saw a guy finish 4th in "Pinks: All-Out" with a 10.5s CRX.

Still, I would never be caught dead driving a car that ugly :P

as much as we all hate on the ricers i was there at one point in my life. my first car was a CRX but ya thats all i really have to say about that. we modded it too much it seemed like, it had a 4G63T in it, thats right a EVO motor.i have done a lot of tunning in my life, and big projects on cars.cars are my life and im going to live it. i belive the CRX story but i got out of it and moved on to bigger and better things. well like my SC300

That and you know good and well a CRX that is modded like that will have to be rebuilt about every 15-20K miles. Not unless they stripped the sucker down to the frame and invested about $20-$30K.

The guy I knew had it stripped down as far as he could get it and still be street legal - no a/c, pwr steering, radio, carpet/insulation, passenger seats, spare tire, etc. He also had about 6-8k invested in it, including a Garrett T04E-60 turbo kit and forged internals. He ran an 11.8s quarter, but I don't know what his maintenence was like.

• 3 weeks later...