2007 Or 2008 For Rx400h

What to do at this point? I got a great price Quote from the Baltimore area for a 2007 model that isn't coming in for a few weeks (I didn't realize they were still shipping them in from Japan with the new ones coming out soon). So, does that mean some of the little quirky things have been fixed? Or, should I still wait and pay a bit more for a new 2008? What's the word - I'm not sure what to do?!

What to do at this point? I got a great price Quote from the Baltimore area for a 2007 model that isn't coming in for a few weeks (I didn't realize they were still shipping them in from Japan with the new ones coming out soon). So, does that mean some of the little quirky things have been fixed? Or, should I still wait and pay a bit more for a new 2008? What's the word - I'm not sure what to do?!

I doubt that you will hear anything from Lexus about fixing "little quirky things" before they have sold out of the 2007s.

Tom