04 Rx330 W/ M. Lev Cd-r Jammed. No Warranty? Help!

I have a 2004 RX330 under warranty, with premium Mark Levinson Sound System with 6-indash CD player. Since the car was purchased I have played numerous CD's purchased and burned. Last week I have been getting ERROR6 messages and unable to eject.

Some CD's I have ejected after a power cycle. but there is at least one in slot 6 that is stuck. I took it to Arlington Lexus of Palatine IL. I have been told that there is a note in the owners manual to avoid using CD-R in the changer. HOW IS THIS possible in a 45K+ vehicle with such an expensive sound system option???????

I have not seen the message myself, I don't have the manual at hand. Does any one have a soft copy please??

[1] they remove the radio, send it out , the manufacturer finds the CD-R stuck and fixes it. I may be liable for Aprox $700 of the repair + removal and re-mount of the radio

[2] they remove the radio, send it out the manufaturer finds the CD-R. and communicate they will charge me. I can say don't repair it. Still the dealer will charge 2-3 hrs labor for taking the radio out/in

[3] Best case scenario they are responsible enough to admit the radio is really broken and they fix it under warranty. however having the CD-R stuck in the radio makes this the less likely scenario....

What do I do. This is a car under warranty and I really refuse to spend a grand for a radio that should play any cd. HELP PLEASE

If the car is under warrenty, they should fix it regaurdless!! So you made a simple mistake--Lexus will fix it. It should be as simpe as them ordering you a new Changer and installing it no questions askes...

Sometimes there is that tiny hole on the face. If you straighten out a paper clip and push the button inside the whole, the CD will eject. I've also heard of inserting a credit card in the CD flap and pushing the eject button can help you get it out. Hold the eject button as you slowly pull out the card.

Hope that helps. ;)