Ls460 Price? Dealer?

Many of you have stated that you bought your 2007 LS460 with a 5-7% discount. The closest dealership to me said they would give no discount at all. When I referenced this website about others not paying MSRP, a Lexus dealership said that everyone on this forum was LYING. Could people please give me the names of some dealership in the Midwest that would give a 5-7% discount. We know we are going to purchase this car, we just need to find a cooperative dealership to purchase from. A 5-7% discount would make it more than worthwhile to purchase out of state for a $79K car. Thanks

Many of you have stated that you bought your 2007 LS460 with a 5-7% discount. The closest dealership to me said they would give no discount at all. When I referenced this website about others not paying MSRP, a Lexus dealership said that everyone on this forum was LYING. Could people please give me the names of some dealership in the Midwest that would give a 5-7% discount. We know we are going to purchase this car, we just need to find a cooperative dealership to purchase from. A 5-7% discount would make it more than worthwhile to purchase out of state for a $79K car. Thanks

Talk to Lexus of Brookfield in Brookfield Wisconsin.

Well, I bought an LS460 today, MSRP was $70,672 and I paid $64,750. But this was in California (Steven's Creek Lexus), not exactly the mid-west.

Well, I bought an LS460 today, MSRP was $70,672 and I paid $64,750. But this was in California (Steven's Creek Lexus), not exactly the mid-west.

Asti, still good to know. Even if I bought this car from California, I could have it shipped here for about 2K. That is still a big savings over buying here at MSRP. Thanks.

Got mine with 5% off. East Coast. The dealer thinks you are lying, that's what really is going on, then I would switch dealers if possible.

Tell them I would bet 100-1 about 5% off...they name the amount. That should shut them up.

If you don't have many dealers near you, then I would wait until late fall, and early Spring next year (assuming you can wait) and you

should get a better deal.

There are three dealers near me, only one had any inventory where I got my deal. Others would not move much off MSRP.

Good luck with your shopping.

Joe

Got mine with 5% off. East Coast. The dealer thinks you are lying, that's what really is going on, then I would switch dealers if possible.

Tell them I would bet 100-1 about 5% off...they name the amount. That should shut them up.

If you don't have many dealers near you, then I would wait until late fall, and early Spring next year (assuming you can wait) and you

should get a better deal.

There are three dealers near me, only one had any inventory where I got my deal. Others would not move much off MSRP.

Good luck with your shopping.

Joe

Thanks Joe!, again it seems to be the coasts are willing to deal on price.

Jason

They sell pretty close to sticker like I said in the other post, especially the long wheel base ones.

DArustik,

It would seem most people on this forum are NOT paying sticker price. Most are getting 5-7% off MSRP. I have not had time the last week or so, but plan to start checking with many out of state dealers to find who will give me this type of discount and then I will just order from them and pay to have it shipped here independently. I will still come out a few thousand ahead.

Can you please tell me what was included in the price? I'm also in the Bay Area and looking for a reasonable deal.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bldsld,

My build was as follows:

Base Price: $61,000

Delivery: $715

Navigation/Mark Levinson Sound Package (includes DVD changer, backup camera, XM radio, bluetooth, hard disk): $5645

Intuitive Parking Assist: $500

Comfort Package (heated steering wheel/rear seats, Heated/cooled front seats, Power sunshade, Headlamp washers): $1290

Lexus link: $900

Power doors/trunk: $395

Preferred Accessory Package (Trunk mat, cargo net, wheel locks): $227

Hope that helps.

Hi Bldsld,

My build was as follows:

Base Price: $61,000

Delivery: $715

Navigation/Mark Levinson Sound Package (includes DVD changer, backup camera, XM radio, bluetooth, hard disk): $5645

Intuitive Parking Assist: $500

Comfort Package (heated steering wheel/rear seats, Heated/cooled front seats, Power sunshade, Headlamp washers): $1290

Lexus link: $900

Power doors/trunk: $395

Preferred Accessory Package (Trunk mat, cargo net, wheel locks): $227

Hope that helps.

Hi Astie,

Thanks so much for the information! How are you enjoying the ride?