Blue "xenon Look" Fog Lights?

Toaster

I have a 1994 LS400. I replaced the factory (regular) head light bulbs with the "xenon" look blue light bulbs, and like the result, especially for $20. B)

Now I need to get rid of the yellow fog lights! :blushing: But I can't find anyone locally who sells blue fog light bulbs... Infact, I don't know what model number they are :unsure:

Can anyone help or point me to a good source for these bulbs?

:snoooorrrtttt:

I have since visit Pep Boys (of all places) and learned the fog light bulbs in question are H3-55w, and the front side marker lights are 194's..

I bought the blue 194's at Pep boys ($2.99 for 1 set/pair) but the blue fog light bulbs were $25 for the pair, and that's just too high.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Hey good info on the 194's I also replaced my headlight bulbs but the side lights still look yellow. I'll be good over to PepBoys soon. I like the yellow fog lights as we have fog around Virginia Beach fairly frequently and the yellow really works better for me.

I don’t know about the 94 but my 90 has the yellow friggen lens built into the housing. The bulb is clear. I guess I’ll have to smash the yellow lens out of the housing…man I hate to make changes that I can not reverse!

why would u wanna do this? i keep my fog lights yellow. thats why they are called fog lights coz they supposed to be yellow. they really help me when its foggy outside or when its raining or drizzling and there are no ligghts on the road.

Maybe there isn't any fog in San Diego? I like mine yellow, it's a distinictive Lexus trademark and they work great.

Anyway, I went to 2 Pep Boys and one Advance and everyone is out of high intensity 194's kinda "irritated" me.