Why Do Guys Refer To Cars As "she"?

Rya

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all you need is a couple of guys in the office to continuosly hit on ya and it'll be just like the real thing!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Now all you need is a couple of guys in the office to continuosly hit on ya and it'll be just like the real thing!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Naw.... too young! There are very few guys at my work & the cuties are still in their 20's or at our other locations. (But that's what the internet is for....) ;)

GEE3 and JACRZR

License plates or actually what you call 'em? I name everything with "people" names - even my cats: Sadie, Cali, Simon & Stewart. People laugh at Stewart's name.

Jaia, ( pernounced jy-a) is an ancient type of music performed by asian musicians solely for their high priest meditations . It supposedly sounded like ancient Jazz if you will for a lack of a better comparison.

The musicians that mastered this type of music were called Jai.

Jaia, ( pernounced jy-a) is an ancient type of music performed by asian musicians solely for their high priest meditations . It supposedly sounded like ancient Jazz if you will for a lack of a better comparison.

The musicians that mastered this type of music were called Jai.

Wow - cool art lesson for today. Neat-o!