Why Do Guys Refer To Cars As "she"?

Rya

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...cause its weird to show so much care and love to a "he" or "she" that is an opposite s*x car.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, ok that makes sence. Another mystery of men resolved. :D

I think its because usually anything that is pretty: house, car, boat,etc., is referred to as pretty and of course females represent beauty.

Tom

I have always found dancers to be VERY sexy..

Tom

Wahoo! Thank you for not thinking of us as sweaty! Our BIG show is tomorrow.... outside...88 degrees is the forcast. We've been practing 8-10 hours extra a week & even inside in this heat... well it's not preety. :cries:

I have always found dancers to be VERY sexy..

Tom

Wahoo! Thank you for not thinking of us as sweaty! Our BIG show is tomorrow.... outside...88 degrees is the forcast. We've been practing 8-10 hours extra a week & even inside in this heat... well it's not preety. :cries:

Naw, that's what they make showers for. :whistles:

Of course, here in Arizona, virtually everyone has a swimming pools for emergency cooling off.

Tom

Naw, that's what they make showers for.:whistles:

Of course, here in Arizona, virtually everyone has a swimming pools for emergency cooling off.

Tom

Righ-o....the shower will be the first stop after getting home. In Northeast Ohio, especially in the town I live in, there are few to none at peoples houses. The emergency dip is not an option :P

At least you're below 100 degrees.... It's horrible here in Fresno right now! Even the cars that are in my garage read 100 degrees and my garage is finished with insulation so you'd think it shouldnt get that hot inside..... But since it's SCORCHING hot, nothing can really beat the heat in my area! Heck, the water that comes out of my garden hose at around 8am isnt cold anymore and is usually very warm! haha... :censored:

Yep - plus Ohio isn't on fire right now. Ooooo, I feel so bad for everyone out West. I'm heading to vacation in 3 weeks to Northwestern Oregon, I hope it's still cool up there.

Yep - plus Ohio isn't on fire right now. Ooooo, I feel so bad for everyone out West. I'm heading to vacation in 3 weeks to Northwestern Oregon, I hope it's still cool up there.

You will love it if it is along the coast, especially near Fort Stevens. By the way My old, old days, we called our British cars by the opposite s*x, because they were so tempermental. Sorry, that is just a guy thing and the British Cars were the original fix or repair daily rides.

Naw, that's what they make showers for.:whistles:

Tom

Righ-o....the shower will be the first stop after getting home. In Northeast Ohio, especially in the town I live in, there are few to none at peoples houses. The emergency dip is not an option :P

Might this be dancing attire? LOL

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=38434

You will love it if it is along the coast, especially near Fort Stevens.

Yep, right up there. We stay in Gearhart & go to Ft. Stevens every few years (I have pictures standing in front of the Peter Iredale from when my brother & I were kids). We've been going every year, with the exception of a few years while I was in college. My grandma lives there (Grandpa used to be there too, now he's with the angles). I absolutely love it. Astoria, Long Beach, Cannon Beach, Seaside.... can't wait!

Ok, so I made it through my crazy long dance day. 12 hours and 90+ degree heat for about 70% of the time was insane. Now as I sit at work, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open!

Thanks everyone for your support!

Ok, so I made it through my crazy long dance day. 12 hours and 90+ degree heat for about 70% of the time was insane. Now as I sit at work, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open!

Thanks everyone for your support!

:cheers: :cheers: You made it!

You should post up a video of it. lol. If you do, I'll post up a video of my martial arts. ;)