Gs400 Options?

Hello,

First post :magic:

I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I am looking for the options that were available on the 98 GS400. It would help me to determine why there seems to be a 12K dollar price difference on what looks like the same cars in ads.

Thanks!

-Mike

I'm not going to be much help, but, I recently bought a 99GS400 and I too noticed about an $8000 spread or so.

The only options that I was aware of were the "sport rims", then there's some chrome rim options (which I have), there's the Nakamichi Stereo option, the HID headlights (option?) and the Navigation system. (cannot get Nav with Nakamichi)

Heated Seats are an option somewhere in there too, but some of these things were probably "bundled".

Rear Spoiler was an option as well.

The difference that I noticed weren't just in the options, but moreso in the vehicles location, mileage, condition (of course) and even the sellers Payoff amount. Naturally Dealers are going to be asking a good 3000-6000 more than you could get one direct from the owner. (thats what I saw when I was looking)

Hello,

First post :magic:

I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I am looking for the options that were available on the 98 GS400. It would help me to determine why there seems to be a 12K dollar price difference on what looks like the same cars in ads.

Thanks!

-Mike

follow the link below to the answer to your questions. You must look at the menu to your year of GS but you answer is there...

http://www.lexus-parts.com/prodlist.asp?ModelID=13