Seat Covers

ajh1996

I would like to just cover the seat cause it is hours away from any where that could recover the seats. Called Lexus each cover seat and back were 3 to 4 hundred which is 700. a seat! Any experience with covers? Please :unsure:

If you're looking for replacement leather seat covers, I've seen really good feedback from folks that have bought from this guy.

Regards,

Rookie

After a fun trial and error with vendors on my end and mud members I found the correct vendor with the correct kits a few weeks ago. I have went back and forth on the price and have settled on a fair deal with the manufacture. The leather is also drum dyed Katzkin was kind enough to do this for me and is going through their pattern room to find there incomplete patterns and I will supply them with what they are missing to make more years available. This will take a little time and be well worth the wait. Also these kits come with their warranty for a little piece of mind. Even though it is not my product I will do everything in my power to make you 100% happy and I am always available via e-mail aatlas1x@aol.com or PM me for my numbers. Also click my ebay link below to see my 2,000 plus positive feedbacks with 99.7% it will speak volumes on my honesty.

This is what I have to offer.

Kits are for the factory leather Land Cruisers only in this thread. This is a direct leather to leather replacement.

1. Front row comes with both bottoms, backs, head rests and door panels.

$554.00 Mud price

2. Front row listed above with middle row bottoms, backs, head rests and door panels

$657.00 Mud price

3. Both rows listed above and the 3rd seats

$871.00 Mud price

Plus shipping

Head rests are NOT solid color in the 40th two-tone. The face is one color and the sides and back are another. I know it's BS but they want another $75 per row for solid. Curtis's looks great I think and it looks natural if you see his pics in his thread.

If you want seat heaters they are $125.00 for each seat including bottom and the back. This is a complete kit and not a factory replacement part. So if yours is bad it can be installed as a part or a kit.

I prefer paypal because it protects you as the buyer and me as the seller.

If you have any questions please ask..

Thread of them installed http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=133736

If you need a new seat bottom cushion please PM CDAN here http://forum.ih8mud.com/member.php?u=854

Best,

Shane