Windshield Washer Fluid Tank

TVJR

Help. Can somewhere tell me my windshield washer fluid tank is located on the 1993 es 300? I've been looking for two days :(

It should be a large white plastic reservoir right behind your passenger side headlight assembly. It least, that's where it's located on my car.

Enginebay.jpg

Help. Can somewhere tell me my windshield washer fluid tank is located on the 1993 es 300? I've been looking for two days :(

It should be a large white plastic reservoir right behind your passenger side headlight assembly. It least, that's where it's located on my car.

Enginebay.jpg

Wow! Thanks for the image. Your's is right where I thought mine should be. I bought me ES a few months ago, so I wonder if I just don't have one?

Wow! Thanks for the image. Your's is right where I thought mine should be. I bought me ES a few months ago, so I wonder if I just don't have one?

Hey look at the bright side - you'll save yourself a couple of bucks a year by not having to fill one up... :rolleyes: j/k

Hey look at the bright side - you'll save yourself a couple of bucks a year by not having to fill one up... :rolleyes: j/k

Thanks folks, for all the input. This forum is great.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are facing your raised hood it should be on the left hand side of car near the front of vehicle right behind the headlight.

If you are facing your raised hood it should be on the left hand side of car near the front of vehicle right behind the headlight.

Guys please stop! We got the picture, I would be upset if I'm missing a windshield washer fluid tank. I did not know there were two different type containers. I learning a lot here!

Please replace as soon as possible - it's a safety issue in my mind. A number of years ago a truck splashed snowy, slushy, mud on my windshield and if not for good wipers and lots of washer fluid, I would have driven blind for more seconds than I care to think about.

Ed

Please replace as soon as possible - it's a safety issue in my mind. A number of years ago a truck splashed snowy, slushy, mud on my windshield and if not for good wipers and lots of washer fluid, I would have driven blind for more seconds than I care to think about.

Ed

No, it's defintely not there. I bought the car used, so I'm not sure why someone would remove it. In addtion, it doesn't seem like there's enough room for the tank displayed in the forum, and I'm not sure how to install it.