2008 Gs: Any Rumors On Changes?

Since I may need to replace my 2007GSh :cries: (see other post), I'm curious if there is any information about what changes the 2008 GS's will undergo (and when they will be out).

Many months ago there was a thread that briefly addressed that, but it's long died off. I'm guessing there will be a bump in engine power (which I really don't care about). Anyone heard any more details? (And I'm assuming the hybrid will continue?)

Never mind man I saw your other post. That's ridiculous, what a shame. Let me know if theres anything I can do, I truly feel your pain. Will insurance cover it?

Thanks for your concern. Just spoke with my Lexus dealer. Allstate is coming out early next week to assess the state of the engine. Evidently, if water had gotten inside the cabin, they would total it. Because it's only the engine, they will likely replace (not rebuild) it with a brand, spanking new engine. The service guy said it's not a huge problem to do so and the hybrid system only slightly complicates the process. As far as I know, insurance will cover it.