Wheel Suggestions For Is300 Sportcross

I'm thinking about getting new wheels for my 02 IS300 SportcrossGraphite Gray Pearl. I'll admit, I don't know much about wheels except that the car came with four of them plus the spare, that they're generally round and that I want something different than what came with the car. According to my owner's manual, I have 17"x7" wheels on the front and 17"x7.5" wheels on the rear, which I believe to be right since the front tires are 215/45/17s and the rears are 225/45/17s.

After looking around the forums, I've been to a lot of different websites that sell wheels. It looks like these are great sites if you know what brand/model/size/offset/bolt pattern you want, but not so great if you don't have a degree in buying wheels.

I'm not looking to go bigger or smaller...just want to stick with the current sizes with maybe a different look to the spokes with a subdued (maybe graphite??) finish. Since I'll need tires in a few thousand miles anyway, I'll just have the new tires mounted on these wheels once I get them.

Any suggestions on what might work?