Help Me

CivengPE

I am having great difficulty finding a Desert Sage Metallic RX 350! I had one that I was told would arrive at my local dealership on 7/3, but I just found out that they were mistaken. 7/3 is the manufacture date. I am really wanting to give this to my wife for her birthday, but now it's not looking so good. I have called all of the dealerships in the Houston Area and none of them can find it!

What I am looking for is an '08 RX 350, desert sage metallic with ivory interior and all options, including nav, except for rear entertainment system. I am willing to travel some distance to pick it up if available.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I am looking for the same color. I talked with a dealer today and he thought he had a desert sage in his lot, but with options I didn't want. Don't know if you want to travel

as far as Clearwater, FL, but you can call them

at 1-888-207-6314 and ask for Jeff Zimmer.

Thanks for the reply!

I think I have a line on one right now from Georgia.

I'm waiting on the details as we speak.

If you make a deal I'd be interested to learn

what you paid?

Good luck and happy birthday to your wife.

Don't forget to wrap a ribbon around the RX.

Oh, I can almost promise that I am going to pay too much. It has now become a mission to find this damn car!

I just received a voice mail from a dealer in Dallas claiming he may have the car in stock. I'm waiting for him to call me back.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, I can almost promise that I am going to pay too much. It has now become a mission to find this damn car!

I just received a voice mail from a dealer in Dallas claiming he may have the car in stock. I'm waiting for him to call me back.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Have you seen the desert sage in person or just on the Lexus website? I was talking with

my dealer and he said because it is an unpopular color such a vehicle is hard to find and I would have to special order and therefore pay MSRP. I asked him why the color is not popular and he said people don't like green. I said on the Lexus site it looks like a rich bronze. He said no it's a green. Not being a green lover unless it's plant life

or cash I switched my preference to Savannah

metallic which he said will make my vehicle easier to locate. They are quoting me 43K with everything on it except the rear seat

entertainment and Levinson package.