Electric Fan Controls

wilke3169

This past weekend I replaced the water pump, timing belt, etc. on my 1992 LS400, Now the electric fans run at high speed continuously. I don't recall this being the case in the past. The A/C control has no affect. Did I leave something unplugged or ??? I have looked around and don't see anything that seems out of place but with all of the interference that had to be removed and replaced for the water pump project I certainly wouldnt be surprised.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks RFELDES. The wire was indeed pulled off and the reconnection corrected the problem. Car is running like a new one once again. Currently 180,000 plus and no end in sight. Now if i can just figured out why the lighters don't work. Not a smoker but GPS plugs in there. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks Again,

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kevin-

I came across your post while looking for help on my coolant warning light...

I hate to suggest the obvious, but have you checked the fuse for the lighters? My Lexus lighters were out. I checked the fuse and SWEAR it was OK. Asked for help on this board, went through a number of possibilities and nothing worked. Checked the fuse a few weeks later while I was down there for something else, and VOILA! it was blown. Changed it out and it both lighters worked again.

As an FYI, I use my front lighter to recharge my cell phone, and have blown the fuse twice in less than 2 years...

(Hey, and nice call, RFeldes!)