Gassing Not As Smooth Anymore? Vibrating?

Lostin

I got the car about 2 weeks ago, when I would hit the gas it would feel smooth as could be, almost like the car wasn't even on and I was just hitting the pedal. But starting a couple days ago, the pedal vibrates ever so slightly when I hit the gas, kinda like my old BMW but not as much. It doesn't feel like anything's wrong necessarily, but it wasn't doing that before so I wanted to ask you knowledgeable people what could possibly be causing this?

Or is this normal, and the car was just giving me special treatment for the first week and a half?

Not sure how anal I'm supposed to be about it but I probably care about this vehicle a little too much.

I got the car about 2 weeks ago, when I would hit the gas it would feel smooth as could be, almost like the car wasn't even on and I was just hitting the pedal. But starting a couple days ago, the pedal vibrates ever so slightly when I hit the gas, kinda like my old BMW but not as much. It doesn't feel like anything's wrong necessarily, but it wasn't doing that before so I wanted to ask you knowledgeable people what could possibly be causing this?

Or is this normal, and the car was just giving me special treatment for the first week and a half?

Not sure how anal I'm supposed to be about it but I probably care about this vehicle a little too much.

Change engine mount and tranny mount; you need to restore the driveshaft back to proper angle.

Change engine mount and tranny mount; you need to restore the driveshaft back to proper angle.

What would be involved with that? If you don't mind me asking. And are there tutorials?

Have a technician inspect the transmission and engine mounts, the carrier bushings (leading arm bushings), and flexible couplings. Any of the above can create vibrations and other problems when out of spec.

I just realized this happens even while I'm parked and the car is started. Does that narrow it down at all?

If you give it gas while parked, does your engine vibrate at the sweet spot (~2300 rpm)? If you notice even the slighest vibration, you should change your engine mounts.