Tribe.net

Rya

Is anyone on Tribe.net in here? If so, would anyone be interested in an LOC tribe? I know facebook was brought up the other day & I did sign up. But I'm already on tribe & there is where I spend the majority of my time (huge dance community for me) :D . It's also WAY easier to navigate than facebook. For those that have not heard about tribe.net, it's like My Space, Facebook, etc. without the creepy connotations of My Space. If anyone's interested, I can set us up. :)

Oh my, not another one! I'll think about it... lol :whistles:

See i'm maintaining, so far, a Facebook, Myspace, and Friendster. Why 3? Well Friendster for my cousins in the Philippines cuz that's their "myspace" there. Myspace for my friends, that are younger than me, and those who dont want a facebook. Facebook for my classmates, and some older classmates I had classes with before, that don't like myspace.

Ayyy, tribe.net ... hmm.... :ph34r:

Gottcha. See, tribe has the BEST dance comminuty - everyone locally is on tribe. I noticed facebook was very school oriented & I'm not in school any longer (but I did apply to grad. school two weeks ago) :D And I'm not really interested in doing My Space, just not enough time in the day to do everything. But if you ever feel like trying tribe.... lemme know!