Gs450h: 12v Dies Very Quickly

Very odd behavior which has happened a couple of times.

If I'm working on the interior of my car for 30 minutes or so with the doors open and the radio on, the 12V battery seems to discharge rapidly -- to the point the car wont start at all until I get the battery jumped. This isn't occurring with the headlights and AC fan on -- just the radio and a couple of door open. Anyone else encountered this?

Very odd behavior which has happened a couple of times.

If I'm working on the interior of my car for 30 minutes or so with the doors open and the radio on, the 12V battery seems to discharge rapidly -- to the point the car wont start at all until I get the battery jumped. This isn't occurring with the headlights and AC fan on -- just the radio and a couple of door open. Anyone else encountered this?

Our battery discharged twice now but can't recall what it was that caused it. I sort of believe a door wasn't closed all the way.

• 1 year later...

Has this continued to happen. I was doing the same thing for about 30 minutes, but my kids were also in the car and turned everything that could light up on. After about 30 minutes I tried to start the car and it would not start. Waited another 10 mintues and it started.