Engine Auctually Idling Higher Than What The Tach Reads.

I just got back from the Toyota dealer. Just recently I had the starter replaced and both TPS sensors replaced. The tech said that the idle was fine when he hooked it up to the computer. It was at 715 rpms, but when the ac is turned on it idles at around 583-600 rpms. But the engine is auctually idling higher than what is showing on the hand-held computer. I also have the TRAC light on. On the invoice it says "Not getting correct Tach signal". Also the car doesn't get above 1500 rpms before it shifts in any gear. They said they didn't know and told me to take it to the Lexus dealer. The engine sounds like it idling too high, but the computer would ready 715 rpms. Can Lexus pull a code from the TRAC light being on. The check engine light isn't on but the "TRAC" lights comes on and stays on.

Also, when the engine is turned over at first instead of the rpm's getting lower as the car warms up the rpm's actually start to go up to 900 rpms. And, if a am driving down the road and I take my foot of the gas the car will keep going 40 mph and will not reduce in speed like it should.

I've reset the computer, the front of the throttle body is clean, throttle cable is not too tight. When I first drive the car it takes a little effort to move the gas pedal almost like its stuck. But this only happens one time. I'm not sure if its related to the abnormal idle or not.

Took off the throttle body and cleaned the entire thing. There was a lot of build up on the back of the butterfly valve. Also, Toyota didn't put back the throttle body with a gasket, they used some sort of sealant and it almost looked like it was sprayed and it also got all over the back of the butterfly valve and the throttle body. It is also very tacky and it might be my problem with the throttle sticking and idle problem. That throttle body cleaner is powerful stuff. I let the 2mm of build up soak in that stuff and it did a great job. Still have to go for a test drive.